Training in research ethics and integrity for doctoral students during the course of their programmes, in all subspecialisms, has been mandatory since 2016. Doctoral schools are responsible for providing this training, and are free to organise these courses as they see fit.
Adapting one of the proposals set out in the report by Prof. Pierre Corvol (2016), OFIS and its Board have undertaken to catalogue the resources and tools for training in research ethics and integrity that are currently available in France.
The directory proposed below is not exhaustive and is intended to be modified and added to over time. Any institution can contribute to it and apply for the inclusion of its training programme in this directory, by contacting this email address.
Doctoral students are invited to contact their doctoral school to enrol in the training courses on research integrity and ethics run by their institutions.
- Université de Bordeaux MOOC on "Research integrity in the research professions"
- Université de Lyon MOOC on "Research Ethics"
- INRIA MOOC on "Reproducible research: methodological principles for transparent science"
- Doctoral training on "Research ethics and integrity" proposed by L'École des Docteurs de Toulouse
- "Les essentiels": resources and video modules by Poléthis, Université Paris-Saclay
- Resources and training materials on the Université Bretagne Loire website for doctoral students: resource 1 / resource 2
- Sessions and video modules by the Paris Sciences & Lettres Doctoral College
- Videos of conferences proposed by Sorbonne Université Doctoral College
- "Research ethics and integrity: principles and practice", Observatoire de Paris
- Video: Welcome day for doctoral students, Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3
- VIRT2UE H2020 programme, training for prospective research integrity trainers
Europe & International
- ENRIO website resources
- Interactive movie on research misconduct, The Office of Research Integrity, USA
- Interactive movie on scientific integrity, Universitair medisch Centrum Groningen, Pays-Bas
- Movie « Responsible conduct of research », Tenk, Finland
- Dilemna game, Erasmus University of Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
- Plagiarism Quiz, University of Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Upright H2020, outil éducatif en ligne, Promouvoir l'intégrité en tant que dimension intégrale de l'excellence en recherche