This expertise has led to the establishment of partnerships on a global scale:
- In association with the World Bank for the evaluation of several study programmes delivered by African centres of excellence.
- With the French Development Agency (AFD) and the Commission des Titres d’ingénieur (Cti) for the organisation of a conference on quality assurance in Africa in October 2018, in addition to the production of a report on the actions carried out in this region.
Hcéres is also actively involved in monitoring international developments and contributes to European integration, while joining forces with countries all over the world in the framework of international funding projects.
Between 2013 and 2018, for example, Hcéres contributed to:
- developing a Certificate for Quality in Internationalisation (Cequint);
- drafting a report on French higher education delivered abroad and the development of a “Toolkit” (QACHE);
- creating the Database of External Quality Assurance Reports (DEQAR) published by European quality assurance agencies;
- promoting the internationalisation of research with the development of quality assurance at the postgraduate level in Armenia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Ukraine (C3QA);
- developing quality assurance systems for higher education in Kazakhstan and Ukraine (EDUQAS).
Participating in European project provides two opportunities for Hcéres:
- to exchange best practices and contribute to improving Hcéres’ own quality processes;
- to place Hcéres’ recognised experience in quality assurance for higher education at the service of European integration and international developments.
For information about participation in any future international projects, please contact the Europe and International Department at Hcéres