Reviews, audits and consulting differ from the traditional evaluation missions of Hcéres :
- in their aims: they are conducted in response to occasional and targeted issues, in a specific context. The report drawn up by the experts appointed by Hcéres provides an assessment of the situation and makes recommendations, or even proposes remedial measures. The diagnosis performed acts as a decision-support tool for the requesting entity.
- in their methodology: the composition of the panel of experts is streamlined. Members of Hcéres can also provide dedicated technical expertise in their fields of expertise.
These missions are individually tailored, at the request of an international institution (e.g. In the event of reconfiguration, new missions, a change of structure, etc.), at the request of government ministries in a foreign country (e.g. to assess the quality assurance policy in the country), or of financial backers (e.g. for studies prior to the provision of funding).
Procedure to follow
If you would like Hcéres to conduct a review, an audit or a consulting mission, please complete the following procedure:
- Submit a detailed request to the Europe and International Department (DEI), explaining the purpose, context and needs
- Organise a discussion to define the requirements
- Negotiate and sign an agreement (contract) defining the terms of reference and the timetable, as well as the technical and financial terms and conditions for the review/audit/consultancy.
- Produce and deliver a complete file of documents, according to the recommendations of Hcéres and the agreed delivery deadlines.
- If necessary, organise an on-site visit of the site according to the recommendations of Hcéres.
If you require any information about evaluation/accreditation, please contact the Europe and International Department at Hcéres