Head of Department: Stéphanie Ruphy
- Participate in developing Hcéres' strategy for research integrity and its implementation.
- Organise documentary monitoring and the observatory mission;
- Contribute to defining the methodology for training Research Integrity Officers for institutions, and participate in running their network;
- Contribute to the development of standards for evaluation departments by providing guidelines on research integrity;
- Represent France on European and international cooperation bodies in this field;
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the strategic orientations and cross-cutting activities of Hcéres.
The OFIS benefits from specific conditions in order to guarantee its independence in the conduct of its missions. It has an operational team (department) and its work is guided and supervised by the French Advisory Board Research Integrity (CoFIS).
French Office for Research Integrity (OFIS)
2 rue Albert Einstein