General Secretary: Nelly Dupin
In addition to its traditional missions, the General Secretariat focuses more particularly on:
- guiding changes to the organisation,
- developing human resources policy and maintaining labour relations dialogue,
- developing the financing of the activities of the High Council,
- developing the internal quality and management control procedures,
- engaging in dialogue with other stakeholders, such as ministries and institution managements, notably for the purposes of managing resources,
- providing comprehensive management of evaluation campaigns,
- the profile of Hcéres among players in higher education and research,
- the positioning of Hcéres on the international scene by contributing to the missions of the Europe and International Department.
The determination to serve the evaluated institutions and deliver high-quality work is the leitmotiv for all the staff.
Nelly Dupin, Secretary General
107administrative staff (tenured and contract staff)
130part-time scientific staff (professors, researchers, representatives of civil society)
3500French and foreign experts mobilised and trained by Hcéres each year, on average
17,2million budget in 2017