Head of Department: Lynne Franjié
Department Manager: Françoise d'Epenoux
- Organisation and implementation of the evaluation of: - study programmes and programme offerings, - professional training programmes, - doctoral schools and colleges, in addition to institutional policies associated with these different dimensions, in higher education institutions within the remit of Hcéres;
- Organising and processing data required for or produced by evaluations, in particular those relating to student guidance, success and job-market integration.
The Department of Academic Programme Evaluation works in close collaboration with:
- The Department of Research Evaluation and the Department of Evaluation of Higher Education Institutions, as well as with the Science and Technology Observatory (OST), as part of the integration of Hcéres' activities (integrated evaluation);
- The CTI (French engineering accreditation body) and the CEFDG (Evaluation Committee for Qualifications issued by Business Schools) within the framework of the coordination mission of national evaluation agencies.
- Find out more about the evaluation of study programmes organised by Hcéres
- Access published evaluation reports for study programmes
1000bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes evaluated each year
50doctoral schools evaluated each year
700experts mobilised by the department each year
25part-time scientific advisors
10permanent administrative staff