The evaluated entities and stakeholders:
Institutions, their groupings, research units, doctoral schools, study programmes and stakeholders play a key role throughout the entire evaluation process by:
- compiling an evaluation file, accompanied by supporting documents;
- suggesting expert profiles and validating the proposed panels (preventing conflicts of interest);
- expressing their expectations regarding the evaluation;
- participating in drawing up the interview schedule for the visit;
- taking part in the comments phase that follows the production of the external evaluation report by the panel.
- chosen for their expertise in the evaluated field;
- responsible for the evaluative judgement;
- authors of the evaluation reports signed jointly by the chair of the panel and the Hcéres President;
- the experts who chair the cluster evaluation panels are the authors of the final synthesis reports of the integrated evaluation.
- ensuring compliance with the methodology and evaluation principles;
- responsible for appointing the experts;
- mediating between the panel of experts and the evaluated entity.