Dany Vandromme is acting head of Department.
Evaluation Information System Manager: Jean-Christophe Martin
Studies and Analyses Information System Manager: Corinne Mouradian
The IT Department works for all the departments, providing comprehensive support for the activities of Hcéres. Its essential missions consist in:
- drawing up an information system upgrade strategy and a master plan in line with the strategic plan of the High Council,
- organising information system resources,
- defining a data policy in order to rationalise and optimise the collection and provision of data,
- designing and upgrading Hcéres applications in liaison with stakeholders,
- facilitating the design, provision and processing of Hcéres output,
- supporting the participation of Hcéres in upgrades of the overall information system for higher education and research in France and in Europe.
The Department is also a stakeholder in the national steering bodies in matters relating to information systems and digital technologies.
7 Toof bibliographic and bibliometric data
30professional applications to support the missions of Hcéres
19500evaluation files deposited every 5 years, on average
1,5billion scientometric indicators calculated each year
600000files stored for the purposes of evaluations